OpenSeaMap Forum

For new registrations: Please create and activate an account. Afterwards send an email to forum.openseamap@gmail.com including a short message and your username to get write access to this forum. Thanks!
Für neue Registrierungen: Bitte erstelle einen neuen Account und schalte ihn frei. Anschließend sende eine kurze Mail mit deinem Nutzernamen an forum.openseamap@gmail.com um Schreibzugriff für dieses Forum zu bekommen. Danke!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-02-28 15:30:54

Quetzalcoatl

looking for France ENCs - Sarre

Hi everyone,

we will be visiting the French Lorraine region this summer. I am looking for offline charts, which means ENC files usable in OpenCPN, covering the area of the "Sarre" (which is in German die Saar). I have found vector charts for the German part of the Saar, but none for the french part. Using OpenNauticalChart, I could find pixel charts of the Rhine-Marne-channel already, but none for the Sarre.
Does anybody know if there are free charts available for the Sarre? (best would be vector of course.)

If not, which commercial card material can be used with OpenCPN, which is detailed and has a good price?

Many thanks for your help in advance!

Last edited by Quetzalcoatl (2017-02-28 16:01:22)

Board footer