OpenSeaMap Forum

For new registrations: Please create and activate an account. Afterwards send an email to forum.openseamap@gmail.com including a short message and your username to get write access to this forum. Thanks!
Für neue Registrierungen: Bitte erstelle einen neuen Account und schalte ihn frei. Anschließend sende eine kurze Mail mit deinem Nutzernamen an forum.openseamap@gmail.com um Schreibzugriff für dieses Forum zu bekommen. Danke!

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-10-09 12:52:05

Gimli

Chat format

Hi,

I'm trying to download the chart EnglishChannel_north12 in WCI format (SeaClear). But it keeps coming in kap format, although I do select WCI. What am I doing wrong?

Margot

#2 2012-10-10 20:54:52

dom

Re: Chat format

There is a description about WCI charts on Open Nautical Chart [1]. It seems that
SeaClear can handle kap charts as well.

I do not see any WCI charts on sourceforge for now. Perhaps the WCI entry should
be removed from the map download tool, not?

Best regards,
Dominik

[1] http://opennauticalchart.org/?q=node/26

#3 2014-03-06 16:46:59

Antonio

How can I make visible a chart downloaded as  ONC-Croatia_3_kap.mht  and ONC-Croatia_3_kap.txt  on the plotter OpenCpn ?
Thanks

#4 2014-10-10 17:54:04

Scarlett

The situation is the same in Brazil, and as far as I have figured out, most of the world outside Europe as well. I do not know how good coverage is in Europe, but have noticed only downloadable maps for North Sea coast of England and Germany (have not checked further)
I have suggested in another thread a way of submitting new charts, for example with max/min lat/long, scale and INT chart number. That way, we should be able to shortly have all internationally numbered charts available for download, and maybe also nationally numbered charts. I am willing to, with time, add the entire Brazilian nautical chart series with inserts, if an interface is available to me.

You can easily check out our best quality free braindumps exam dumps prepare you well for the real HITACHI exam.

#5 2014-10-10 21:21:13

malcolmh

An automated, on-demand system for generating downloadable charts would be a very valuable facility. However, the development effort for such a project is not available to us. Are there any volunteers out there?

Malcolm Herring, Developer

Board footer