OpenSeaMap Forum

For new registrations: Please create and activate an account. Afterwards send an email to forum.openseamap@gmail.com including a short message and your username to get write access to this forum. Thanks!
Für neue Registrierungen: Bitte erstelle einen neuen Account und schalte ihn frei. Anschließend sende eine kurze Mail mit deinem Nutzernamen an forum.openseamap@gmail.com um Schreibzugriff für dieses Forum zu bekommen. Danke!

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-11-11 22:50:04

padde

Sea Mark - Model/Style sheet for JOSM

Hi together,
I'm looking for a style sheet or model that is integrated in JOSM for creating sea mark, especially signs at a river, in an easy way. for real sea marks I found the Sea Map Editor, but for just enter the data for some normal sign on a waterway , I found nothing.
Maby for map a sign like this

seamark:type=notice
seamark:notice:category=channel_distance_right

it would be very helpful to have a style sheet.
If there is nothing available, I would try to create one.

But please let me know, if there is nothing like that

#2 2012-11-12 08:36:32

malcolmh

Re: Sea Mark - Model/Style sheet for JOSM

Notice mark editing is planned for the next version of SeaMapEditor, but this will not be ready until sometime next year.

Malcolm Herring, Developer

#3 2012-11-13 08:53:02

skippern

I am also working on a tagging preset based on INT 1 standard, you will find a lot of the current and planned SeaMapEditor features in it, but note that it is still in an experiemntal stage, adding a lot of semiduplicate tags, and mixing tagging schemes. It also reasently had several errors towards seamark:* tags though I hope they have been fixed. Check out http://www.gimnechiske.org/files/INT-1/ if you are interested. There is also a JOSM paint style there, but that is equally experimental

A. Johnsen aka Skippern
Master Mariner, MWS, Marine Consultant

#4 2012-12-01 20:42:19

padde

OK, I see there are some plans.
I need these tools, because I basically will work on setting all signs at the river danube. for this I startet now to create my own preset:
http://josm.openstreetmap.de/wiki/Prese … orSeamarks

maybe some of you is interested in it or in combining it with some other presets.
Have look to it and let me know.

#5 2012-12-02 13:25:55

malcolmh

May I make the following suggestions:

1. Re-title the preset to make it more specific. Say, "CEVNI notice marks"
2. Instead of the "Note" & "Name" fields, which will rarely be needed, include an "Orientation" field. (Values 0-359, no default value, key "seamark:notice:orientation") and an "Information" field (Text, no default, key "seamark:notice:information")
3. Generate a "seamark:notice:function" tag with values "prohibition", "regulation", "restriction", "recommendation" or "information" according to the sub-group.

Thanks for your help!

Malcolm Herring, Developer

#6 2012-12-03 11:01:16

skippern

I will sure have a look at it, maybe it can aid me in simplifying my own Preset a little?

A. Johnsen aka Skippern
Master Mariner, MWS, Marine Consultant

Board footer