OpenSeaMap Forum

For new registrations: Please create and activate an account. Afterwards send an email to forum.openseamap@gmail.com including a short message and your username to get write access to this forum. Thanks!
Für neue Registrierungen: Bitte erstelle einen neuen Account und schalte ihn frei. Anschließend sende eine kurze Mail mit deinem Nutzernamen an forum.openseamap@gmail.com um Schreibzugriff für dieses Forum zu bekommen. Danke!

You are not logged in.

#1 2012-09-28 08:29:36

Neo_Dogo

Hi everybody !

Hi,

I'm french scuba diver looking for high definition maps from the south of France.
Sorry for my rough english, but I've first studie german (aber es ist zu lang zite ich habe nicht deutch gesprochen ....)

Pascal

#2 2012-09-28 16:01:31

claas

Re: Hi everybody !

Hi Pascal,

welcome on board!

#3 2013-10-31 03:04:22

airtrackinc

Hi Everybody just joined in the forum

Air Track Inc - Services in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.Since 1999

#4 2013-11-03 16:05:10

pennblogh

Hello everyone, I'm Frank, 67yo Brit living in Brittany. I am a small boat sailor interested in cartography.

Oll an gwella,
Frank

#5 2013-11-04 10:57:07

trailblazr
Website

pennblogh wrote:

Hello everyone, I'm Frank, 67yo Brit living in Brittany. I am a small boat sailor interested in cartography.

Hi Frank, great to have you. The forum here has different areas for your questions. Since we just migrated the forum (after it was offline for some time due to spamming problems) it slowly starts to gain more traction again right now. So do not be disappointed if you need to wait for an answer. Things just begin to become more vivid again here.

How did you find out about the existence of OpenSeaMap charts?

Best,
Helge

Developer of the OpenSeaMap app for iOS (iPhone, iPod & iPad)
OpenSeaMap app on the AppStore

Board footer