OpenSeaMap Forum

For new registrations: Please create and activate an account. Afterwards send an email to forum.openseamap@gmail.com including a short message and your username to get write access to this forum. Thanks!
Für neue Registrierungen: Bitte erstelle einen neuen Account und schalte ihn frei. Anschließend sende eine kurze Mail mit deinem Nutzernamen an forum.openseamap@gmail.com um Schreibzugriff für dieses Forum zu bekommen. Danke!

You are not logged in.

#1 2016-03-14 09:25:03

ddgtr

New to forum, please help find map

Hi,

I am trying to download a marine map of West California coast to use on my iPhone, I am a kayak fisherman.

I am currently using the GPS Kit app for iPhone, which allows me to select between different map types like for example google terrain, mapquest, bing image, etc. 

Can someone point me to a link where I can download such map?  Thanks so much!

#2 2016-03-16 13:56:02

ddgtr

Re: New to forum, please help find map

My post above may be a bit confusing:

I did download the OpenSeaApp and paid for the PRO edition, but it's a limited app that needs much improvement.

I am trying to download an OpenSeaMap for the West California coast which I can then access with a GPS app on my iPhone.  Can anyone point me to a link where I can do that?  I am willing to pay for it too.  Thank you in advance.

Board footer