OpenSeaMap Forum

For new registrations: Please create and activate an account. Afterwards send an email to forum.openseamap@gmail.com including a short message and your username to get write access to this forum. Thanks!
Für neue Registrierungen: Bitte erstelle einen neuen Account und schalte ihn frei. Anschließend sende eine kurze Mail mit deinem Nutzernamen an forum.openseamap@gmail.com um Schreibzugriff für dieses Forum zu bekommen. Danke!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-01-25 02:34:56

artisthos

Hello from Cincinnati, Ohio USA

I am an Ocean sailor outfitting a 32' Bayfield sailboat for extensive sailing. I look forward to using Open Sea as our electronic chart source combined with Radar. Hopefully I can find a Radar/Chartplotter that will use OpenCPN and OpenSea.
Thank you for a first class group. Click here for a beer. http://tomlohre.com/sailing.htm

#2 2017-01-27 16:34:21

artisthos

Re: Hello from Cincinnati, Ohio USA

Starting on my quest by running OpenCPN with OpenSeaMap as the chart source.
Looking forward to finding areas of the world I can add information to OpemSeaMap.

#3 2017-01-30 16:11:42

artisthos

The more I look into OpenSeaMap the more I see it will take over ocean charting. So much space to be charted.There are sailors everywhere looking for charts of their area that they help make. I look forward to helping out.

#4 2017-03-02 17:08:18

artisthos

Really in awe of this project. A relative of mind is a cartographer working for the oils companies and was brought in to track the Challenger debris as it fell to earth.

#5 2017-03-22 03:41:54

artisthos

I have reached out to my relative who mapped the Challenger debris.

Board footer