OpenSeaMap Forum

For new registrations: Please create and activate an account. Afterwards send an email to forum.openseamap@gmail.com including a short message and your username to get write access to this forum. Thanks!
Für neue Registrierungen: Bitte erstelle einen neuen Account und schalte ihn frei. Anschließend sende eine kurze Mail mit deinem Nutzernamen an forum.openseamap@gmail.com um Schreibzugriff für dieses Forum zu bekommen. Danke!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-04-05 08:36:55

harryvs

slippy maps examples on wiki outdated?

Hi all,

I'm trying the http://wiki.openseamap.org/wiki/OpenSea … Slippy-Map example as described under 'HTML code to embed in the map' but the 3 supporting js-scripts (harbours.js, map_utils.js, utilities.js) all return a 404; I managed to find them in the OSM github repository, and now use them locally, but nothing shows up when pasting the whole snippet in a html-file and open it in a browser; it runs without script-errors now, and while debugging, I can tell it is loading some tiles (shown in the inspect & debug-panes of the browser), but nothing is shown on the canvas, not even the OSM basemap itself.

Is there a newer, more current way to embed OSM as slippy-maps?

thx, Harry

Board footer