OpenSeaMap Forum

For new registrations: Please create and activate an account. Afterwards send an email to forum.openseamap@gmail.com including a short message and your username to get write access to this forum. Thanks!
Für neue Registrierungen: Bitte erstelle einen neuen Account und schalte ihn frei. Anschließend sende eine kurze Mail mit deinem Nutzernamen an forum.openseamap@gmail.com um Schreibzugriff für dieses Forum zu bekommen. Danke!

You are not logged in.

#1 2017-09-18 16:51:05

rusty10

KAP Files on Marine Navigator App For Android

Hello All

I hope someone may be able to help. I have successfully downloaded the British Channel Bundle of KAP charts from the site and placed them in the appropriate directory of Android smart phone and the Marine Navigator App works great with these charts. Although all of the charts are on the phone, i have to import the relevant chart i need to use into the app for it to work. Ok thats great if i need to use every chart relative to the British channel, but i will really only need to use maybe a couple of charts at a time. So my question is, given there are a lot of files contained in the bundle itself, do the file names relate in any way to which sea chart that file represents. EG which file would represent "The Solent" for example.

Hope this makes sense

Many thanks in advance

rusty10

Board footer