OpenSeaMap Forum

For new registrations: Please create and activate an account. Afterwards send an email to forum.openseamap@gmail.com including a short message and your username to get write access to this forum. Thanks!
Für neue Registrierungen: Bitte erstelle einen neuen Account und schalte ihn frei. Anschließend sende eine kurze Mail mit deinem Nutzernamen an forum.openseamap@gmail.com um Schreibzugriff für dieses Forum zu bekommen. Danke!

You are not logged in.

#11 2017-10-27 22:49:36

Rockpool

Re: AT5 charts for Lowrance, Simrad and B&G

Hi Sven

I've just laid up my boat for the winter so I thought I should give feedback on the current situation. I tried the mid-November versions with the same result as post #8 (A12 worked well and A13 didn't work at all).

In future, could you possibly supply a change log so that we can comment on the latest changes you are making?

For your information, I've used 2, 4, 8 and 16GB cards with the files both in and not in the root folder.

Thanks again,
Bob

#12 2017-10-28 08:32:16

Ironicsven
Website

Re: AT5 charts for Lowrance, Simrad and B&G

Hi Bob,

sorry but I still haven't changed anything on the production system yet. It's hard for me to find spare time to work on the project but I hope I can finish all tasks until the season next year begins.

I might add a changelog to the zip files the next time I change something on the production system.

Best regards
Sven

OpenSeaMap AT5 charts maintainer

Board footer