OpenSeaMap Forum

For new registrations: Please create and activate an account. Afterwards send an email to forum.openseamap@gmail.com including a short message and your username to get write access to this forum. Thanks!
Für neue Registrierungen: Bitte erstelle einen neuen Account und schalte ihn frei. Anschließend sende eine kurze Mail mit deinem Nutzernamen an forum.openseamap@gmail.com um Schreibzugriff für dieses Forum zu bekommen. Danke!

You are not logged in.

#1 2018-08-02 12:12:13

laurentiu907

Adding seamark separation lines

Hi!

I am once again asking a question that might seem a newbie question.
I would like to add seamark separation lines to display the sailing line boundaries on the seamap map for river Danube.

I chose seamark:separation_lane:orientation tag and as a value left or right just like the banks. Is this correct? Can you confirm?

#2 2018-08-02 13:10:43

malcolmh

Re: Adding seamark separation lines

separation_lanes are part of traffic separation schemes & only occur out at sea.  I assume that by "sailing line boundaries" you mean the fairway between the lateral buoyed channels. The appropriate tag for this is "seamark:type=fairway"

Malcolm Herring, Developer

#3 2018-08-02 15:17:18

laurentiu907

Re: Adding seamark separation lines

Thanks, I understand. Can you please tell me if this node is replicated on the map? I cannot see it on map.openseamap.org.
Node ID: 613389113 and 613389114. Just tests to see how it looks. Not finished.
Thanks in advance.

Board footer