OpenSeaMap Forum

For new registrations: Please create and activate an account. Afterwards send an email to forum.openseamap@gmail.com including a short message and your username to get write access to this forum. Thanks!
Für neue Registrierungen: Bitte erstelle einen neuen Account und schalte ihn frei. Anschließend sende eine kurze Mail mit deinem Nutzernamen an forum.openseamap@gmail.com um Schreibzugriff für dieses Forum zu bekommen. Danke!

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-01-29 22:25:47

SlashV

Hi All

My name is Jaap Versteegh and I'm very interested in OpenSeaMap for both personal and professional reasons. I'm a software developer and would like to use OpenSeaMap for sailing applications and contribute back when I can.

Nice to meet you all!

#2 2014-01-29 23:23:57

malcolmh

Re: Hi All

Welcome aboard! Please tell us more about your particular programming skills.

Malcolm Herring, Developer

#3 2014-02-03 19:49:37

SlashV

Re: Hi All

@Malcolm Thanks smile, I have done a lot of Delphi in the past and mostly python and some C++ nowadays. Currently working on sailing software, hence my (renewed) interest in OpenSeaMap. Also have a Waarschip 730 and trying to build a navigation system for it myself for hobby. Quite interested in the water depth project since this is crucial for sailing in the Netherlands as you probably know wink

Last edited by SlashV (2014-02-03 19:49:50)

Board footer