OpenSeaMap Forum

For new registrations: Please create and activate an account. Afterwards send an email to forum.openseamap@gmail.com including a short message and your username to get write access to this forum. Thanks!
Für neue Registrierungen: Bitte erstelle einen neuen Account und schalte ihn frei. Anschließend sende eine kurze Mail mit deinem Nutzernamen an forum.openseamap@gmail.com um Schreibzugriff für dieses Forum zu bekommen. Danke!

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-07-01 10:25:57

Rod Hod

Gday from Oz

Hi, I'm Rod. I live in Melbourne, Australia but come some 3000 kilometres north regularly to sail the beautiful Whitsundays which is where I am now for the next couple of weeks. The weather is a bit cooler today than I normally enjoy but much warmer than home.

I have an older Farr which I am in the process of refurbishing with the help of friends here and the local marine tradesmen. One day she is going to be better than new but it is a slow process. The next major change is a deck & cockpit repaint when she is pulled out to be anti fouled.

I am a member of the Shag Island Cruising Yacht Club, something that was started by a friend about 5 years back and has exploded now with over 3,000 members in 14 different countries world wide.

Enough for now.

Fair winds and gentle seas.

Rod

#2 2014-08-18 08:51:48

Markus
Administrator
Website

Re: Gday from Oz

Dear Rod,

please come back to OpenSeaMap by email - than we can talk about working together with SICYC :-)

Best regards,
Markus

Board footer