OpenSeaMap Forum

For new registrations: Please create and activate an account. Afterwards send an email to forum.openseamap@gmail.com including a short message and your username to get write access to this forum. Thanks!
Für neue Registrierungen: Bitte erstelle einen neuen Account und schalte ihn frei. Anschließend sende eine kurze Mail mit deinem Nutzernamen an forum.openseamap@gmail.com um Schreibzugriff für dieses Forum zu bekommen. Danke!

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-09-03 17:15:04

Mine_de_Plomb

MARSEILLE, FRANCE. French landscaper

I working for the states, in marine service. I make the plan for the marine police. You can't stay or boating in the different place on the méditerranéen sea and other. It's my first contribution. I hope we'll have many. you can contact me if you have the question about the reglementation, law, in France about boat and circulation. My boss is ok for this data transfer on OpenSeaMap. We have many public data about the mediterannéen sea near Marseille.
I use my personnal mail because my professionel is not OK for this section, but it's real : sebastien.hebray@bouches-du-rhone.gouv.fr

Board footer