OpenSeaMap Forum

For new registrations: Please create and activate an account. Afterwards send an email to forum.openseamap@gmail.com including a short message and your username to get write access to this forum. Thanks!
Für neue Registrierungen: Bitte erstelle einen neuen Account und schalte ihn frei. Anschließend sende eine kurze Mail mit deinem Nutzernamen an forum.openseamap@gmail.com um Schreibzugriff für dieses Forum zu bekommen. Danke!

You are not logged in.

#1 2014-11-19 06:46:13

Schleicher

hello everybody!!

my name is olaf,i am from germany/bavaria and live here now for about 32 years....i was born in berlin in 1963 and i don't want to go back!my hobbys are motorcycles,travelling,fotografie and spending time in the mountain.but my brandnew,favorit hobby now is my new motorbooat!!(i feel like beeing 12 under the christmas tree....!!)
that is why i came to here....i search for a possibillity to get sea maps for my old garmin gpsmap 278!i don't want to spend so much monney to buy a new plotter for over 1000 eur!!
i would need maps for berlin and surrounding,lake konstance,northern italy lakes and croatia....
sorry,for my bad english....it would be very much easier to post her in german,but i hope it works!
what i forgot to post is that our family consists of one more member...our terra nova "mahto"!!what a lovely dog....!!mahto means grizzlybear in the indian language...
thganks and greetings,
olaf.

#2 2014-11-19 10:36:08

malcolmh

Re: hello everybody!!

Olaf,

You may find some information here: http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/DE:O … rt_plotter

Malcolm Herring, Developer

#3 2014-11-19 15:38:42

Schleicher

Re: hello everybody!!

hello and thanks,buut I've tried this download several times but t doesn't work with my computer....I wanted the MS-Version,but I couldn' download it....it stopped after a quarter of the total amount of bites....don't know why...I try this later again....thx!!

Board footer