OpenSeaMap Forum

For new registrations: Please create and activate an account. Afterwards send an email to forum.openseamap@gmail.com including a short message and your username to get write access to this forum. Thanks!
Für neue Registrierungen: Bitte erstelle einen neuen Account und schalte ihn frei. Anschließend sende eine kurze Mail mit deinem Nutzernamen an forum.openseamap@gmail.com um Schreibzugriff für dieses Forum zu bekommen. Danke!

You are not logged in.

#1 2015-07-05 08:02:00

Bertie

Hello from E. Kent

New to this forum but not new to seafloor mapping. We've been collecting seafloor depth data for a number of years now ( corrected using predicted tide height) and I've I've been tinkering with a variety of ways of displaying this data.  The method I have settled on is very similar in nature to that used by Openseamap and because I'm retired now but have recently sold my boat I continue to process data on behalf of my friends.

I have some programming skills ( an old Fortran lag)  but tend to stick with C these days - Please don't ask me to deal with C++ - I detest the language!

Bertie

Board footer